Alcohol dependence or alcoholism is a rather difficult problem that affects men (and women, but much less) of any social category. As a rule, those who get alcoholic do not recognize this and are not even aware, that is why it is difficult for them to admit this fact themselves, and trying to blame the entourage and the guild they belong to.
And the economic and social factors have a big share in the causes, recent data from the National Institute of Statistics showing that in the months that have passed so far since 2010, Romanians have given more money on alcoholic beverages than in the same period of 2007.If you think you may be exaggerating and it just seems to you that your partner has an alcohol problem, here, as the Daily Mail shows, which are the most relevant clues from the specialized volumes.
- A man is drinking alcohol if one or more of the signs below have occurred within the last 12 months.
- There have been situations in which he could not fulfill major duties at work or at home because of alcohol.
- He was intoxicated.
- He had problems with the law because of alcohol.
- Continue to drink often despite the problems he has experienced so far.
- A man turns to addiction if three or more of the signs below have occurred within the last 12 months.
- It needs quite large amounts of alcohol (higher than before) to get dizzy.
- Eat more often and for a longer period of time than he originally proposed (for example, says that a leaf a party at a time, but it goes far beyond just has to sit to drink).
- He tried unsuccessfully to limit alcohol consumption.
- Give up on favorite and important activities (social, recreational) because of alcohol abuse.
- Continue to drink alcohol, although it has a health problem that has occurred because of it or has been aggravated by it (such as ulcer or alcoholic hepatitis).
A man who is in one of the two situations becomes irritable if you try to warn him that he may have a problem in this and deny.In order to help your partner, if you are in such a situation, the specialists quoted by Daily Mail recommend that you strive to have a calm, gentle and positive attitude that helps more than a tedious and hard one. From anaheimlighthouse.com you will be getting the best options now.
Perhaps sometimes you come to abandon and do nothing to help him, but if you want things to be better for both of you, you can try to implement the following tips.
- Let him feel the negative consequences of alcohol abuse
Seeing someone loving suffering is hard for most of us. But if you do not want to hurt it for longer than that before, try to make him understand that you will not excuse him and cover him when he has not fulfilled an obligation, that you will not clean up after him and that you will no longer protect it, choosing to drink must be assumed by it with all its consequences. In this way, over time it may even reduce the number of situations in which it does excess.